Friday, August 19, 2011

Sorry for the absence! 
Things have been just a tad bit crazy on the home front with business planning, wedding planning, wedding crafting, Mom's birthday coming up, invitation addressing... the list goes on and on.
But since I haven't had time to post lately here's a link I thought you might enjoy and a few pictures of what the heck I've been doing the past few days! =]

We've been saving old jars for the wedding and I think this would be an awesome idea for those jars after the wedding!

* btw I love this lady's blog!

We've been trying to turn all of these 80 something jars...
(minus the caramel popcorn)
Into these...
there will be a candle in here on the big day!
And we've started making 120 glitter leaves to line the chairs down the "aisle" at our backyard autumn wedding!
We only have 3 made so far haha

And here's Dana! We work together and I do her lash extensions. Here she is before (please don't kill me Dana haha)...
baby lashes...

And after!
Long pretty lashes!
I love lash extensions! I don't have them because I can't do them to myself =[ but if there was a way I'd have them ASAP! They last for about a month but you can touch them up about every 2 weeks and wear them forever if you want. They're bonded to your natural lashes and grow out when your lashes grow. They're waterproof so you can do whatever you want without having to worry about them falling off. Soooo many celebrities wear them. I love watching movies or shows and pointing them all out haha And there's no weird side effects like prescription topicals. AND they're less expensive and you don't have to wait weeks to see results!
Anywho, I get carried away.
So obviously we've been busy little beavers this week and I have a feeling things are going to be that way for quite some time! But it's good to be busy! Makes me happy =] And I get to make lists which is pretty much a  hobby of mine haha I make lists for everything. Shea always comments on how there's a pen and paper in every room and random bits of paper with scribbled lists all over out apartment. haha When we grocery shop I make a list and it goes according to which section/ aisle the product I need is located. Weird I know. But I'm not alone, I know a few OCD list makers!

I hope everyone has a good weekend! I'll be back Monday with more skin care related info and less rambling! =]



No comments:

Post a Comment