Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I've been super busy as of late with wedding planning, business planning (big news coming soon!), and just living life with my soon to be hubby. Busy, but oh so very happy! =]
It seems things are finally coming together as planned.

Since I'll be addressing invitations and trying to get a few things done around the house AND working on that big news I mentioned earlier I just want to share a little decor inspiration for the remaining bits I have to finish for the studio!

My grandfather has some old barn wood that I'll be using to make shelves like these to hold my essential oils!

I love this chandelier and since we're collecting jars for the wedding I know what to do with the leftovers!

This is pretty much the exact color palette I started working with for the studio and I just saw this on pinterest and it's called bloom! It was meant to be!


Beautiful amber bottles just because!
I might use a few more of those leftover jars as little vases!
And this is just cute =]

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment