Monday, August 1, 2011


I'm not sure where to begin so I guess I'll just get going and see where I end up! My name's Tabatha & I own Bloom Esthetics Studio. I do facials, waxing, makeup, lash extensions, body wraps.... all that good stuff! I LOVE making my own skin care products and sharing little recipes that I concoct with my friends and clients so I decided to start this little blog to reach more people and share what I know! I'm very excited about the idea of sharing useful tips and information on skin care and other beauty topics. Speaking of the word "beauty" I hope to keep a very broad definition of that word here on this blog. I wholeheartedly believe that to be beautiful on the outside one must be beautiful on the inside so I'll also be sharing little tips on keeping those insides clear, calm and beautiful as well! As time goes by I'm sure I'll be clarifying all this with each post... hopefully! haha
Anywho, here's a little look at what's been going on at Bloom. I've actually been working out of this space since the beginning of the year with no real name!  I'm very excited about getting settled and turning my space into something that both my clients and I can love walking into! There's still LOTS left to do and I'm only in the very beginning of decorating and I have so many ideas so I'll be posting photos with each new addition! Sorry if this isn't much of a before and after since really only the wall color and floor has changed but I think it made such a big difference!

&


I've been collecting photos for inspiration for what seems like forever! I'd love to hear any ideas that you might have for decorating! And, if any of you have any skin care questions or concerns that you'd like me to address let me know! I would love to help you!

3 comments:

  1. The contrast of the room makeover is stunning. Your doing a great job of making it you. Love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written my love. I'm so proud of you and am very excited for the launch of Bloom Esthetics Studio! To all of those who stumble upon this blog, I strongly recommend following it and checking it out regularly! Love you baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new blog and your newly redone space! I love the look you have going. Awesome, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete